1. Can I make payment via bank deposit/ATM? What is your account number?
Yes, we receive payment via bank deposit/ATM. Please email your order to email@example.com (item code/quantity/color/size) for us to advise the bank account details for you to bank in.
2. I don't want/don't know how to order on website. Can I order through email?
Yes, you can send us the items you want including size, color and quantity to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, address and hp no. Our admin will process your order and give you payment details.
3. I am from other countries outside Malaysia. Can I buy?
We ship worldwide. For buyers within Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Brunei, you may order directly on our website and pay via credit card for international orders. For buyers in other countries, please email email@example.com with the items you want and we will assist you.
4. I can't proceed to payment page. Help!
Please ensure that Pop-up Blocker is disabled. Payment can be made via online banking (Maybank2u/CIMB Clicks/etc.), bank deposit (ATM/cash deposit) or credit card. If you still need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. I paid via Maybank2u/CIMB Clicks/online banking. The payment was debited from my account, but it says that the transaction was unsuccessful. What should I do?
Uh oh. Seems like there was a glitch in the bank website. Don't worry - please email email@example.com with screenshot or payment ID and we will be able to assist you.
6. I have already made payment for my order. Why is it still 'processing'?
Once payment has been confirmed, we will process your order immediately. As all items are pre order, it will take about 3 weeks for us to ship out to you. After it has been despatched from our warehouse, you will receive an email with tracking code. Your status will then automatically update to 'Delivered'.
7. How soon can I receive my items after payment?
All items are pre order basis, which means it will be despatched from our warehouse approx 3 weeks (minus weekends and public holidays) after payment. Of course, we always try our best to get your items as quickly as possible to you, however please understand that the delivery timeline is subject to customs clearance/logistics handling which is not within our control. It is always our top priority to have you receive your items as soon as possible!
If you are outside Malaysia, please take into account the shipping time depending on the mode of shipment chosen.
8. It is past 10-15 working days (minus public holidays and weekends) and I still have not received any email with my tracking code!
We apologise as there may be certain circumstances which may cause slight delay in shipment. These delays may be caused by logistics and customs clearing especially during festive and peak period which are not within our control. We assure that we will do our best to send out your parcel as soon as possible so please do be patient. We do advise you to keep this in mind when placing order by allowing sufficient time for your items to reach you.
9. Can I have my tracking code?
For orders made on website, we will email you the tracking code after your parcel is sent out (usually 2-3 weeks minus weekends and public holidays) after payment. For international orders, please take into account the shipping time depending on the mode of shipment chosen.
10. I have received an email stating that my parcel has been sent out. Why is the parcel not here yet?
For orders within Malaysia, please check your parcel status (with the tracking code that we have given you) at www.poslaju.com.my
For international orders, please check the parcel status at www.citylinkexpress.com